- 17 march 2017
- Pyongyang, DPRK - On March 13-15, 2017, the Center for Energy and Security Studies (CENESS) held the sixth series of meetings with representatives of North Korean research organizations and the DPRK Foreign Ministry.
- 16 january 2017
- New York, United Nations Headquarters - Center for Energy and Security Studies (CENESS) in cooperation with the Russian Foreign Ministry held a round table discussion on 'One Year of JCPOA Implementation: Achievements and Prospects for Sustainability'. CENESS Director Anton Khlopkov and Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov were keynote speakers.
- 3 december 2016
- Moscow, Russia - On December 1-3 the Center for Energy and Security Studies (CENESS) and the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies (CNS) co-organized a meeting on 'Russian-US Dialogue on Nuclear Issues: Possible Post-Election Agenda'. Specialists from Russian and American think-tanks and Russian governmental organizations took part in the event.
- 23 november 2016
- Moscow, Russia - CENESS held a workshop on 'Pakistan and Nuclear Suppliers Group'. The keynote presentation was delivered by Additional Secretary for UN&EC of the Pakistani MFA Tasnim Aslam, additional comments were made by Pakistani MFA's Director for Disarmament Kamran Akhtar and Director for Export Control Zafar Ali. Member of the IMEMO RAS Directorate and fmr. Director of Russian Foreign Intelligence Service Vyacheslav Trubnikov took part in the followed discussion.
- 22 september 2016
- Moscow, Russia - CENESS held the round table on ‘Nonproliferation and Regional Security in the Middle East: An Israeli Policy Perspective'. The keynote presentation was delivered by Jeremy Issacharoff, Vice Director General and Head of Multilateral Affairs Directorate at the Israeli MFA.
- 24 august 2016
- Islamabad, Pakistan - On August 22-24 CENESS held a series of meetings with the leadership of Pakistani Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Strategic Plans Division (SPD), think-tanks, as well as with members of Islamabad's expert community. CENESS Director Anton Khlopkov has also made presentations on the issues of NSG, CTBT and strategic stability in South Asia during three workshops organised by Pakistani research institutes.
- 3 june 2016
- Moscow, Russia - Center for Energy and Security Studies (CENESS) held a joint academic meeting with the DPRK Foreign Ministry's Institute for American Studies (IFAS) to discuss the current security challenges on the Korean Peninsula and possible ways of reducing tensions in the region.
- 2 june 2016
- Moscow, Russia - Center for Energy and Security Studies (CENESS) held workshop on ‘Ten Years of the Global Initiative to Combat Nuclear Terrorism (GICNT): Strengths, Challenges and the Way Forward'. The goal of the meeting was to discuss the findings of the report of the same name, which was presented by its co-authors, Jonathan Herbach, Senior Policy Officer within the Security Policy Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands, and Tytti Erasto, Nuclear Arms Control Expert at the SaferGlobe Finland.
- 23 may 2016
- Moscow, Russia - The Center for Energy and Security Studies (CENESS) and the Russian Foreign Ministry held the high-level workshop on 'Conference on Establishing a Middle East WMD-Free Zone: Devising the Next Steps'. The meeting's participants included representatives from the majority of region's states, as well as from Russia, the USA, the EU, UN and the League of Arab States Secreteriats. The informal brainstorming meeting to discuss the situation with the Conference on Establishment of the WMD-Free Zone in the Middle East took place in the Russian MFA's House of Receptions.
- 19 april 2016
- Moscow, Russia - Center for Energy and Security Studies (CENESS) in cooperation with the Foreign Ministry of the Russian Federation organised the workshop on 'CTBT at 20: Status and Prospects for Entry into Force'. Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov, Executive Secretary of the Preparatory Commission for the CTBTO Lassina Zerbo and member of the Group of Eminent Persons (GEM), former Foreign Minister of Sweden and former IAEA Director-General Hans Blix were the keynote speakers of the meeting.
- 8 april 2016
- Monterey, USA - On April 8-9 the Center for Energy and Security Studies (CENESS) and the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies (CNS) co-organized high-level Russian-US Dialogue on Nuclear Issues on 'Security and Nuclear Challenges on the Korean Peninsula: Finding a Solution'. Specialists from Russian and American think-tanks and senior officials from the Russian Foreign Ministry and the US Department of State took part in the event.
- 25 march 2016
- Pyongyong, the DPRK - On March 23-25, 2016, CENESS held fifth series of regular meetings in Pyongyang with representatives of North Korean research organizations and the Foreign Ministry. The discussions focused on possible measures to prevent further escalation of tensions on the Korean Peninsula, the outlook for the resumption of the negotiating process in the region, and North Korea's nuclear policy.
- 25 february 2016
- Moscow, Russia - On February 25-26 The Center for Energy and Security Studies (CENESS) and Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) jointly held the Conference on ‘Dialogue on the Future of Russian-US Nuclear Cooperation', as a part of research project of the same name. Representatives of Russian and US think-tanks took part in the meeting. High-level Russian and US officials adressed Conference's participants with keynote speeches.
- 29 january 2016
- Vienna, Austria - CENESS and Valdai Discussion Club jointly presented a report on 'Prospects for Nuclear Power in the Middle East: Russia's Interests'. The event was held at the Conference Hall of the Vienna Center for Disarmament and Non-Proliferation (VCDNP). Pervamanent Representatives to the International Organisations in Vienna Amb. Vladimir Voronkov (Russian Federation) and Amb. Khaleed Shamaa (Arabic Republic of Egypt) took part in the discussion, as well as other representative from think-tanks, diplommatic missions, international organisations and media.
Всего найдено:  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 страниц.