- 22 september 2016
- Moscow, Russia – CENESS held the round table on ‘Nonproliferation and Regional Security in the Middle East: An Israeli Policy Perspective'. The keynote presentation was delivered by Jeremy Issacharoff, Vice Director General and Head of Multilateral Affairs Directorate at the Israeli MFA.
- 3 june 2016
- Moscow, Russia - Center for Energy and Security Studies (CENESS) held a joint academic meeting with the DPRK Foreign Ministry's Institute for American Studies (IFAS) to discuss the current security challenges on the Korean Peninsula and possible ways of reducing tensions in the region.
- 2 june 2016
- Moscow, Russia - Center for Energy and Security Studies (CENESS) held workshop on ‘Ten Years of the Global Initiative to Combat Nuclear Terrorism (GICNT): Strengths, Challenges and the Way Forward'. The goal of the meeting was to discuss the findings of the report of the same name, which was presented by its co-authors, Jonathan Herbach, Senior Policy Officer within the Security Policy Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands, and Tytti Erasto, Nuclear Arms Control Expert at the SaferGlobe Finland.
- 23 may 2016
- Moscow, Russia - The Center for Energy and Security Studies (CENESS) and the Russian Foreign Ministry held the high-level workshop on 'Conference on Establishing a Middle East WMD-Free Zone: Devising the Next Steps'. The meeting's participants included representatives from the majority of region's states, as well as from Russia, the USA, the EU, UN and the League of Arab States Secreteriats. The informal brainstorming meeting to discuss the situation with the Conference on Establishment of the WMD-Free Zone in the Middle East took place in the Russian MFA's House of Receptions.
- 19 april 2016
- Moscow, Russia - Center for Energy and Security Studies (CENESS) in cooperation with the Foreign Ministry of the Russian Federation organised the workshop on 'CTBT at 20: Status and Prospects for Entry into Force'. Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov, Executive Secretary of the Preparatory Commission for the CTBTO Lassina Zerbo and member of the Group of Eminent Persons (GEM), former Foreign Minister of Sweden and former IAEA Director-General Hans Blix were the keynote speakers of the meeting.
- 8 april 2016
- Monterey, USA - On April 8-9 the Center for Energy and Security Studies (CENESS) and the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies (CNS) co-organized high-level Russian-US Dialogue on Nuclear Issues on 'Security and Nuclear Challenges on the Korean Peninsula: Finding a Solution'. Specialists from Russian and American think-tanks and senior officials from the Russian Foreign Ministry and the US Department of State took part in the event.
- 25 february 2016
- Moscow, Russia - On February 25-26 The Center for Energy and Security Studies (CENESS) and Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) jointly held the Conference on ‘Dialogue on the Future of Russian-US Nuclear Cooperation', as a part of research project of the same name. Representatives of Russian and US think-tanks took part in the meeting. High-level Russian and US officials adressed Conference's participants with keynote speeches.
- 29 january 2016
- Vienna, Austria - CENESS and Valdai Discussion Club jointly presented a report on 'Prospects for Nuclear Power in the Middle East: Russia's Interests'. The event was held at the Conference Hall of the Vienna Center for Disarmament and Non-Proliferation (VCDNP). Pervamanent Representatives to the International Organisations in Vienna Amb. Vladimir Voronkov (Russian Federation) and Amb. Khaleed Shamaa (Arabic Republic of Egypt) took part in the discussion, as well as other representative from think-tanks, diplommatic missions, international organisations and media.
- 28 january 2016
- Vienna, Austria - CENESS Director Anton Khlopkov made two presentations during the panel on 'The CTBT as a Regional Confidence Building Measure' and ' Civil Society in Support of the CTBT' as a part of the symphosium on 'Science and Diplomacy for Peace and Security' held by the Preparatory Commission for the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization.
- 22 january 2016
- Beirut, Lebanon - CENESS Research Associate Dmitry Konukhov made a presentation on 'Financing of NPPs Construction Projects' during the international workshop 'Energy Finance in the Middle East: Uncertainties and Opportunities' organised by Masri Institute of Energy and Natural Resources at the American University of Beirut (AUB). The report on 'Prospects for Nuclear Power in the Middle East: Russia's Interests', which was conducted by CENESS with the support of the Foundation for Development and Support of the Valdai Discussion Club, was also presented for a broad discussion during the presentation. More info
- 18 january 2016
- Moscow, Russia - CENESS Director Anton Khlopkov launched a report on 'Prospects for Nuclear Power in the Middle East: Russia's Interests'. The report, conducted by CENESS with the support of the Foundation for Development and Support of the Valdai Discussion Club, was offfered for a broad discussion during the presentation. Anton Khlopkov, Director, CENESS, and Amb. Mikhail Lysenko, Advisor, CENESS, made presentations and contributed to the discussion of the report's results during the event. More info
- 24 october 2015
- Moscow, Russia - On October 22-24, 2015, Center for Energy and Security Studies (CENESS) held a Russian-U.S. meeting on The Iran Nuclear Deal: Implementation, Sustainability, and Prospects for Russian-US Cooperation'. Specialists from Russian and American think-tanks took part in the event, representatives of Russian governmental bodies dedicated to the topic took part in discussions.
- 19 october 2015
- Moscow, Russia - The Center for Energy and Security Studies (CENESS) and Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) jointly held the workshop on ‘Russian-US Nuclear Cooperation: Opportunities in the Current Environment and in the Future'. The keynote presentations were delivered by CENESS Director Anton Khlopkov; Andrew Bieniawski, Vice-President, NTI; and Matthew Bunn, Professor of Practice, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University.
- 14 august 2015
- Moscow, Russia - The Center for Energy and Security Studies (CENESS) organized a session on ‘The Iran Nuclear Deal: Russia's Interests and Prospects for Implementation'. The meeting, which took place precisely one month after the adoption of Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) in Vienna, was held in a form of conversation with the head of the Russian delegation at the nuclear talks between the P5+1 and Iran, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov. More info
Âñåãî íàéäåíî:  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ñòðàíèö.